Talon House, the makers of TriQuell, was started with the belief that companies should contribute to the communities in which they operate and improve the lives of their customers, partners and employees. With those goals in mind, the company has taken the following steps:
- Talon House spent over two and a half years developing and testing TriQuell Hygienic Cleansing Lotion. In addition to working with some of the best skin care focused chemists in the country, the company teamed up with Dr. Kathleen Job (PhD Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering) to review each formula.
- All TriQuell manufacturing is done in the USA in a cGMP compliant and FDA regulated production facility.
- Talon House donates a portion of our profits to charity. One of these supported charities is the Huntsman Cancer Institute. This amazing organization is working to treat and cure cancer, including colon cancer.
- TriQuell includes more soothing ingredients and a higher percentage of soothing ingredients than any other product of this type. The lack of fillers means you can use less of the product and because each of these ingredients works to soothe the skin in a separate way, the resulting combination is extraordinarily effective.
- Talon House unconditionally guarantees your satisfaction with our products. If our products don’t work exactly like we say they will, just return the unused portion or empty bottle within 60 days for a full product refund.
All of us at Talon House know that there is a vast and genuine need for the products we manufacture and distribute, but that is only the first part of the equation. Our promise to you is that we have an enduring commitment to the well-being of our customers and the communities we serve.